Sunday, July 27, 2008

Shiney.

I am a huge slacker.

It has just been really hard to write in here. I never seem to have the time that I want to dedicate to an entry in here, and so I just keep putting it off until I feel like I do have time. Well I don't have time right now, but I'm making time anyways.

Things have been going really well at CFS lately. Ever since OJ created positions for us and gave us responsabilities, I have really been having fun. And I feel like I accomplish things each day. A lot.

One of the things I'm in charge of that I'm really excited about is rentals. We only have 2 rentals out right now, but I really think we can get a lot more out there, and really start to bring in a decent monthy income. We have a whole lot of used inventory, and a lot of that used inventory is pretty decent stuff. I really feel like this is a really good way for me to bring in some income for the company.

I'm also in charge of the groundskeeping and general cleanliness of the property. Now that I know I am in charge of that I can come up with a tasks and a schedule of when those tasks need to be done. Like cleaning the bathroom happens every Monday, or Mowing the lawn happens every Wednesday. And if I'm gone, I can make sure someone else gets it done. Its also been kinda fun to do some research on how to do some of these maintenance things.

Its just nice to be "in-charge" of things. I have more responsabilities as well, like making sure prices are correct in the system. Creating and updating pricetags. Managing the used inventory. Doing all in-house services. Managing the warehouse.

It's gonna take a while to get all these things to where they are workable. Especially the warehouse! But I am so excited to have some freedom to do these things. I feel like I can do them well, and shine.

No comments: