Friday, July 11, 2008

Stairs

Man I am tired. It was a really long day yesterday. We moved almost everything from our old apartment to our new apartment. We got all the big stuff done by about one o'clock in the afternoon with the Missionaries help. Then we started moving all the little stuff. It was a long day. My right leg was killing me from walking up and down the stairs ten thousand times!

It's really exciting to be moved. We really like our new apartment. It's a lot bigger than our old one. Plus, it has washer and dryer hookups, and a fireplace. We love that. We also love the fact that it has two bathrooms. All in all, we couldn't be happier. This is some place I can see us staying for a couple of years. By that time, maybe I'll have a couple of years of college under my belt, better pay, and we can move into a house.

Two years from now I'll be 25. Wow. That's pretty crazy. Hard to believe it. Man life goes fast. I hope that I can get somewhere in two years. I kinda feel adrift still. Like I really don't know what I'm going to do with my life.

Seems silly to be 23 and clueless.

At least I'm happy. I have many, many blessings. And more to come.

1 comment:

Joseph & Shaylee said...

at least you can admit that you are 23 and clueless.. lol. I don't know how to find people on here you just find them on other people's blogs or when they post the url on a different website, that is how I found people. How was the move?