Monday, July 7, 2008

Back to the Grind

I went through and double spaced between paragraphs in my previous entries. It's easier to read something when it has roadmarks, instead of looking like a giant daunting block of words.

It is deffinately a Monday. And a difficult one at that. After 5 days off...

My wife and I found out today that we don't get to move into our new apartment until Thursday. That was a let down. I was looking foreward to being in a new place tomorrow, and I know for certain that my wife was really excited. Alas, what is a young man to do. I guess we just wait.

I actually had a few customers come in today. That was a nice break from the monotony. Terry from Precor came today as well. He's the regional commercial sales rep. His responsability is making sure all the retailers in his region are taken care of. He told us some really neat things about Precor. I like it when he comes, because he is so positive, and he knows his stuff. It's always really educational when he comes.

The last time he came, I learned a whole lot. My sales style improved drastically after he left. I acquired a passion for precor cardio. I love to talk about it. The more I know, the more I want to share. My excitement for the product has lead to a couple of Precor sales.

There really is no comparison to Precor ellipticals. And their treadmills are superb as well. You will find reviews out there that place Precor products somewhere down the list from the number one spot, but that's just not right. It makes me question the integrity of some of those review companies. Consumer Reports included.

I literally could talk about Precor all day. They are expensive, but you deffinately get your money's worth. And then some.

You can see it in the way it's built. So simple. You can feel it in the perfection of its stride. Nothing feels better. Everything about it is well thought out, tried and tested, and engineered to as close to true perfection as man can get. And still they find ways to improve. Which fits with the full name of the company. Precision Corporation.

Maybe one day I'll be a regional rep for Precor! Or something. I think working for Precor would be a fantastic job. They really are a company that stands for something good.

Ok, I'll stop.

2 comments:

Mr. S said...

Sorry about your apartment! And your Monday.

Mrs. Martin said...

you and your precor!! Maybe you should become a rep.!!!! =) jk - love you