Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hope

Sometimes I feel very hopefull about things. And lately, such has been the case. I don't exactly know why that is, but I feel very good about things in general.

It's probably from having a couple of days off. It's been really nice to be home and spend some quality time with my wife. Yesterday we made breakfast together, and the day before that we had some good quality time to actually sit together and talk. She really is a wonderful woman. She has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know. And she puts up with me, so she's got some good patience as well!

I've worked a lot of hours this week. But more than that, I've been on deliveries this time instead of in the shop. Brandon sprained his ankle pretty bad over last weekend, and it's looking like he's gonna be down for a couple of weeks, so he's got to stay in the shop and off his feet. It kinda sucks, because I was just starting to get some things going, but he hates it in the shop, so I think he wants to get back out to his regular position as soon as possible.

The 4th was a lot of fun. Zac and Colt came over and we BBQ'd some burgers and dogs. I killed a few of them... I'm a beginner...

Anyways, I hope I can keep this positive attitude going. I really feel like some of the weight of stress has been lifted off my shoulders. And Pam and I are getting along great lately. Not that we don't get along pretty good most of the time. But its just been a very happy time lately. I think a lot of it has to do with my attitude. I just feel better.

Anyways, I'd better get home!

1 comment:

Mrs. Martin said...

I love you more than you know! Thankyou for brightening each and every day and making me smile and laugh when I am down! You are an amazing husband, and I never want more!