Friday, July 24, 2009

I am a terrible poster! I never write in here anymore!

Life gets busy I guess... and I get lazy...

Things are ok, I am really liking the new job a lot. I am trying to relax a bit too. I tend to put a whole bunch of pressure on myself to perform at a job, that I needlessly stress myself out. I am just trying to do a really great job, but I fail to realize that I already am doing a great job, I'm just the only one who doesn't see it.

The wife and I have become addicted to Netflix... we watch Hero's, and NCIS, and... well lets just say that we've had some pretty late nights because we can't stop watching!

I've decided that money sucks, and we should burn it all...

... Ok maybe not, but the lack of money definitely sucks... being young, married, and having a 10 month old baby means you can't live on nothing like you could when you lived at home or in the dorms. You can live in very little, but not nothing!

Anyways, that's all for now all you non-existent people who read my blog!

Incidentally, how did you like last weeks non-exist ant posts?

1 comment:

Mrs. Martin said...

lol you make me laugh!!I thought your last non exsistant posts were brilliant - like mine! =) Hope you are having a blast a work! I am having a blast with the kids!!
Ps - I am so not addicted to netflix..... ok so maybe a little!