Monday, September 29, 2008

Help! I'm a father!

Just kidding! I'm actually really very excited. Her name is Serah Katherine Helen Martin, and she is absolutely adorable! She has the cutest little face, and little fingers and toes, and little wrinkly knees...

Ok, I'll stop!

Anyways, I couldn't be more happy. For the most part she is a good and quite little girl, but she fusses a little bit. She's not used to this world yet. Of course, we're not really used to her either! Last night was our first night alone with her. Up till last night we had nurses and doctors around to help us, and tell us what to do. Now we're at home, and we're on our own. It's a little scary, and we are a little unsure of ourselves, but we are really excited as well!

And I can't help but look at her face, and see how adorable she is, and just smile. Even when she's screaming.

Anyways, not a lot of time tonight... and maybe not a lot of time for a while... but there you go!

No comments: