Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Never Goes As Planned

Just found out that BYU-Idaho won't release my transcripts to another university until I pay the balance of my student account. I guess I figured that would be the case, but hearing it from the school's accounting office was a blow. I was dissapointed.

But I was also relieved in a way. It was kind of a spur of the moment kind of dicision, one that didn't leave us with very much time to prepare. Were we to go to Central this winter, which was the plan, we would have had less than a month and a half for me to find a job, for us to find an apartment, and for financial aid in the form of government grants, loans, and private loans.

It was starting to feel like the time that Pamella and I ran off to BYU-I on a wing and a prayer, and wound up not having a place to live. Luckily, we were able to live with my grandparents for a while. Which we were very greatful for, but we didn't plan very well.

I want some time to plan it out better. So that when we do end up going to Ellensburg, everything goes off the best possible way. Not scatter-brained like things have been for us in the past.

Anyways, there's the update!

No comments: